Tuesday 12 May 2009

The Lounge, Balham (again)

It has been absolutely ages since I've got round to updating my blog. I think this is due to a number of things (changing jobs, lack of funds for eating out, generally being pretty lazy...).

Anyway, I just had to drop a quick line about a return visit to The Lounge, the tapas bar just around the corner from my house (admittedly this is slightly delayed).

When I phoned up to book I was literally astounded to be greeted by - 'THE Penny, Penny from 'love to eat out.com'), not least because I think I may have a readership total of 2 (including myself).

Anyway, the Owner was the loveliest person. He came over for a good chat (turns out I was right about the husband and wife team), and gave us some lovely freebies. The food was top notch as ever (and I'm not just saying that because of the freebies).

Will definitely be popping back again soon...

No comments: